• Fixed monthly repayments
• Flexible repayment terms
• Easy Payment Options
• Friendly Efficient Service
Mechanical Breakdown Cover
Sometimes called Extended Warranty, this insurance safeguards you in case of faults or breakdowns giving you added security and peace of mind. It will cover the major mechanical and electrical items of your new car.
Home Centre™ encourages customers to protect themselves against surprises when buying a new or used vehicle. We provide similar protection to what you may get when buying through a dealer.
- You can choose the vehicle you want, without concern for warranty.
- May be financed if you take a loan OR
- May be purchased using any major credit card.
- The warranty can be transferred if your sell your car or boat. This is a huge feature to a prospective buyer when you’re trying to sell your car or boat.
- Protects your savings in the event of an unforeseen failure, eg Your engine may breakdown, your electrical system fail, your mechanical system has a breakdown.
Home Centre™ will cover the costs of those repairs, parts & labour. Sure, there are limitations – you must still pay for normal wear & tear items like new tyres, light bulbs and spark plugs when required, but Home Centre™ will cover all those unplanned & unexpected mechanical failures.
Most new purchases come with a 2 or 3 year warranty. Home Centre™ can cover your car or boat for up to 3 more years, commencing from the moment your manufacturers warranty ceases. Perfect for those who want to keep their car or boat long term, but without the worry of unexpected mechanical costs.
Sure, you’re buying a car that looks, smells, and drives great. BUT, you have no idea how it’s previous owner treated the car. Was it thrashed? Was it smashed? Was it serviced?
Home Centre™ strongly recommends that you consider a mechanical warranty for any used car or boat, even if purchased from a reputable dealer. If your used vehicle comes with a warranty, Home Centre™ can extend your cover for up to 3 extra years, commencing from the moment the dealer warranty ceases.